Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut, USA is 43,239, and total deaths 4,007. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut, USA are 487 and active cases 2,069. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in Connecticut was reported on March 11, 2020, and the first death reported on 25 March 2020 due to coronavirus. Connecticut is the main populous State of US. Connecticut has estimated a population of 2.097M and the area is 121,590 sq mi (314,900 km2). Connecticut is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Connecticut and the main cities of Connecticut are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Hartford is the capital city of Connecticut State of USA. Hartford city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Connecticut and is the most affected city in Connecticut. The main city / town / county of Connecticut have been affected with coronavirus are
- Fairfield: 11,294
- Litchfield: 963
- Hartford: 5,601
- New Haven: 7,536
- Middlesex: 657
- Tolland: 437
- Windham: 186
- New London: 564
- Pending address validation: 462
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Connecticut Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Connecticut US
April 27, 2020, Monday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus 7,259 New Cases and 526 New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Corona-virus New Cases and New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
Today’s Corona New Cases and New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 24, 2020, Friday
6,679 New Cases and 493 New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus New Cases and New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
Today’s Novel Covid-19 New Cases and New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
1,949 New Cases, 18,872 Active Cases in Connecticut US
April 20, 2020, Monday
5,533 New Cases and 372 New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
5,015 New Cases and 315 New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
New Active Cases 16,399 in Connecticut US
April 17, 2020, Friday
4,693 New Cases and 289 New Deaths in Connecticut US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
New Cases 4,435 and 271 New Deaths In Connecticut US
April 14, 2020, Tuesday
Today New cases 3,736 and 168 deaths in Connecticut US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Connecticut, Coronavirus cases in Connecticut, COVID-19 cases in Connecticut, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Connecticut, first coronavirus death in Connecticut, Total coronavirus cases in Connecticut, total coronavirus deaths in Connecticut, Coronavirus cases in Connecticut district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Connecticut city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Hartford, and Hartford coronavirus cases.
- Everett, Burgess; Caygle, Heather (May 11, 2020). “McConnell brushes off Pelosi as she finalizes relief package”. Politico. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moreno, J. Edward (March 13, 2020). “Lawmakers call for universal basic income amid coronavirus crisis”. The Hill. Retrieved March 16, 2020.
- Chan, Christine; Shumaker, Lisa; Maler, Sandra (March 28, 2020). “Confirmed coronavirus cases in U.S. reach 100,000: Reuters tally”. Reuters. Retrieved March 28,2020.
- “U.S. coronavirus deaths top 20,000, highest in world exceeding Italy: Reuters tally”. Reuters. April 11, 2020. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Steve Almasy; Christina Maxouris; Nicole Chavez. “US coronavirus cases surpass 1 million and the death toll is greater than US losses in Vietnam War”. CNN. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- “The US has now passed 1 million confirmed Covid-19 cases”. Vox. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “U.S. Surpasses 1 Million Coronavirus Cases”. NPR. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “Additional testing capacity, adjustments at King County jails, and other COVID-19 updates from Public Health—Seattle & King County for March 20, 2020”. King County. March 20, 2020. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Xu Klein, Jodi (March 26, 2020). “Coronavirus: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says early signs show social distancing may be working”. South China Morning Post. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Arnold, Kyle (April 6, 2020). “American Airlines axes most flights to New York area, the country’s COVID-19 epicenter”. Dallas Morning News. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- “New York, New Jersey area remains epicenter of outbreak”. NBC News. April 7, 2020. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- Long, Heather (April 16, 2020). “U.S. now has 22 million unemployed, wiping out a decade of job gains”. The Washington Post. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Among Workers in Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities ― 19 States, April 2020 (Early Release / May 1, 2020 / 69) out of approximately 130,000 workers at 115 facilities in 19 states.
- Galvin, Gaby (May 1, 2020). “CDC: Nearly 5,000 Meat Processing Workers Infected by COVID-19”. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved May 2, 2020.
- Waldman, Peter (May 7, 2020). “Cold, Crowded, Deadly: How U.S. Meat Plants Became a Virus Breeding Ground”. Bloomberg.
- Bagenstose, Kyle; Chadde, Sky; Wynn, Matt. “USDA inspector dies as coronavirus spreads in meat packing plants”. USA Today. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Fernandez, Bob (April 24, 2020). “A U.S meat inspector asks “Is this the day I contract COVID-19?” Meat inspectors lack basic protective equipment and have to scrounge from the plants they cover”. Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Eller, Donnelle. “Tyson says it will close its Waterloo pork processing plant indefinitely due to COVID-19”. Des Moines Register.
- “Coronavirus at meatpacking plants worse than first thought, USA TODAY investigation finds”. www.usatoday.com.
- news, Michael E. Ruane closeMichael E. RuaneReporter covering local; institutions, Washington; topicsEmailEmailBioBioFollowFollow, historical. “Two million Delmarva chickens euthanized as virus hobbles processing”. Washington Post.
- “Novel Coronavirus 2019, Wuhan, China”. www.cdc.gov (CDC). 2020-01-23. Archived from the original on 2020-01-20. Retrieved 2020-01-23.