Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Delaware US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Delaware, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Delaware, USA is 5,038, and total deaths 168. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Delaware, USA are 1,546 and active cases 3,356. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Delaware, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in Delaware was reported on March 11, 2020, and the first death reported on 26 March 2020 due to coronavirus. Delaware is the main populous State of US. Delaware has estimated a population of 973,764 and the area is 6,446 km². Delaware is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Delaware and the main cities of Delaware are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Dover is the capital city of Delaware State of USA. Dover city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Delaware and is the most affected city in Delaware. The main city / town / county of Delaware have been affected with coronavirus are
- New Castle: 1,829
- Kent: 773
- Sussex: 2,292
- Unknown: 24
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Delaware US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Delaware US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Delaware Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
|3 / 3||4,734||152||1,275|
|Updated April 29, 2020
Data is publicly reported by
Delaware Department of Public Health and Environment
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Delaware US
April 27, 2020, Monday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus 4,383 New Cases and 132 New Deaths in Delaware US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Corona-virus New Cases and New Deaths in Delaware US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
Today’s Corona New Cases and New Deaths in Delaware US
April 24, 2020, Friday
3,625 New Cases and 105 New Deaths in Delaware US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus New Cases and New Deaths in Delaware US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
Today’s Novel Covid-19 New Cases and New Deaths in Delaware US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
3,087 New Cases and 86 New Deaths in Delaware US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
14,794 Total Test and New Cases in Delaware US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
2,673 New Cases and 71 New Deaths in Delaware US
April 17, 2020, Friday
2,447 New Cases and 64 New Deaths Delaware US
April, 16, 2020, Thursday
2,185 New Cases and 55 New Deaths in Delaware US
April 15, 2020, Wednesday
Today New cases 2,028 and 45 deaths in Delaware US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Delaware, Coronavirus cases in Delaware, COVID-19 cases in Delaware, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Delaware, first coronavirus death in Delaware, Total coronavirus cases in Delaware, total coronavirus deaths in Delaware, Coronavirus cases in Delaware district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Delaware city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Dover, and Dover coronavirus cases.
- Everett, Burgess; Caygle, Heather (May 11, 2020). “McConnell brushes off Pelosi as she finalizes relief package”. Politico. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moreno, J. Edward (March 13, 2020). “Lawmakers call for universal basic income amid coronavirus crisis”. The Hill. Retrieved March 16, 2020.
- Chan, Christine; Shumaker, Lisa; Maler, Sandra (March 28, 2020). “Confirmed coronavirus cases in U.S. reach 100,000: Reuters tally”. Reuters. Retrieved March 28,2020.
- “U.S. coronavirus deaths top 20,000, highest in world exceeding Italy: Reuters tally”. Reuters. April 11, 2020. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Steve Almasy; Christina Maxouris; Nicole Chavez. “US coronavirus cases surpass 1 million and the death toll is greater than US losses in Vietnam War”. CNN. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- “The US has now passed 1 million confirmed Covid-19 cases”. Vox. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “U.S. Surpasses 1 Million Coronavirus Cases”. NPR. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “Additional testing capacity, adjustments at King County jails, and other COVID-19 updates from Public Health—Seattle & King County for March 20, 2020”. King County. March 20, 2020. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Xu Klein, Jodi (March 26, 2020). “Coronavirus: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says early signs show social distancing may be working”. South China Morning Post. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Arnold, Kyle (April 6, 2020). “American Airlines axes most flights to New York area, the country’s COVID-19 epicenter”. Dallas Morning News. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- “New York, New Jersey area remains epicenter of outbreak”. NBC News. April 7, 2020. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- Long, Heather (April 16, 2020). “U.S. now has 22 million unemployed, wiping out a decade of job gains”. The Washington Post. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Among Workers in Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities ― 19 States, April 2020 (Early Release / May 1, 2020 / 69) out of approximately 130,000 workers at 115 facilities in 19 states.
- Galvin, Gaby (May 1, 2020). “CDC: Nearly 5,000 Meat Processing Workers Infected by COVID-19”. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved May 2, 2020.
- Waldman, Peter (May 7, 2020). “Cold, Crowded, Deadly: How U.S. Meat Plants Became a Virus Breeding Ground”. Bloomberg.
- Bagenstose, Kyle; Chadde, Sky; Wynn, Matt. “USDA inspector dies as coronavirus spreads in meat packing plants”. USA Today. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Fernandez, Bob (April 24, 2020). “A U.S meat inspector asks “Is this the day I contract COVID-19?” Meat inspectors lack basic protective equipment and have to scrounge from the plants they cover”. Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Eller, Donnelle. “Tyson says it will close its Waterloo pork processing plant indefinitely due to COVID-19”. Des Moines Register.
- “Coronavirus at meatpacking plants worse than first thought, USA TODAY investigation finds”. www.usatoday.com.
- news, Michael E. Ruane closeMichael E. RuaneReporter covering local; institutions, Washington; topicsEmailEmailBioBioFollowFollow, historical. “Two million Delmarva chickens euthanized as virus hobbles processing”. Washington Post.
- “Novel Coronavirus 2019, Wuhan, China”. www.cdc.gov (CDC). 2020-01-23. Archived from the original on 2020-01-20. Retrieved 2020-01-23.