Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii, USA is 609, and total deaths 16. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii, USA are 493 and active cases 88. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in Hawaii was reported on March 06, 2020, and the first death reported on 01 April 2020 due to coronavirus. Hawaii is the main populous State of US. Hawaii has estimated a population of 1.416M and the area is 28,311 km². Hawaii is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Hawaii and the main cities of Hawaii are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Honolulu is the capital city of Hawaii State of USA. Honolulu city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Hawaii and is the most affected city in Hawaii. The main city / town / county of Hawaii have been affected with coronavirus are
COVID-19 cases by island:
- O’ahu: 396, including 11 deaths
- Maui: 113, including five deaths
- Hawai’i: 70
- Kauai: 21
- Molokai: 2
- Unknown or Hawaii residents diagnosed out-of-state: 7
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Hawaii Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Hawaii US
April 28, 2020, Tuesday
Coronavirus Cases in Hawaii US
- Total cases: 609 (2 newly reported)
- Hawai’i County: 70
- Honolulu County: 396
- Kaua’i County: 21
- Maui County: 115‡
- Pending: 0
- Required Hospitalization: 69
- Hawaii deaths: 16
- Released from Isolation: 505
April 24, 2020, Friday
423 New Cases and 9 New Deaths in Hawaii US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
125 Active Cases, Total Cases, Total Deaths in Hawaii US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
136 Active Cases and 416 New Cases in Hawaii US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
412 New Cases and 8 New Deaths in Hawaii US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
414 New Cases and 7 New Deaths in Hawaii US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
404 New Case and 6 Death in Hawaii US
April 17, 2020, Friday
389 New Cases and 6 New Deaths in Hawaii US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
380 New Cases and 6 New Deaths in Hawaii US
April 15, 2020, Wednesday
Today New cases 364 and 6 deaths in Hawaii US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Hawaii, Coronavirus cases in Hawaii, COVID-19 cases in Hawaii, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Hawaii, first coronavirus death in Hawaii, Total coronavirus cases in Hawaii, total coronavirus deaths in Hawaii, Coronavirus cases in Hawaii district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Hawaii city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Honolulu, and Honolulu coronavirus cases.
- Moreno, J. Edward (March 13, 2020). “Lawmakers call for universal basic income amid coronavirus crisis”. The Hill. Retrieved March 16, 2020.
- Chan, Christine; Shumaker, Lisa; Maler, Sandra (March 28, 2020). “Confirmed coronavirus cases in U.S. reach 100,000: Reuters tally”. Reuters. Retrieved March 28,2020.
- “U.S. coronavirus deaths top 20,000, highest in world exceeding Italy: Reuters tally”. Reuters. April 11, 2020. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Steve Almasy; Christina Maxouris; Nicole Chavez. “US coronavirus cases surpass 1 million and the death toll is greater than US losses in Vietnam War”. CNN. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- “The US has now passed 1 million confirmed Covid-19 cases”. Vox. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “U.S. Surpasses 1 Million Coronavirus Cases”. NPR. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “Additional testing capacity, adjustments at King County jails, and other COVID-19 updates from Public Health—Seattle & King County for March 20, 2020”. King County. March 20, 2020. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Xu Klein, Jodi (March 26, 2020). “Coronavirus: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says early signs show social distancing may be working”. South China Morning Post. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Arnold, Kyle (April 6, 2020). “American Airlines axes most flights to New York area, the country’s COVID-19 epicenter”. Dallas Morning News. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- “New York, New Jersey area remains epicenter of outbreak”. NBC News. April 7, 2020. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- Long, Heather (April 16, 2020). “U.S. now has 22 million unemployed, wiping out a decade of job gains”. The Washington Post. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Among Workers in Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities ― 19 States, April 2020 (Early Release / May 1, 2020 / 69) out of approximately 130,000 workers at 115 facilities in 19 states.
- Galvin, Gaby (May 1, 2020). “CDC: Nearly 5,000 Meat Processing Workers Infected by COVID-19”. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved May 2, 2020.
- Waldman, Peter (May 7, 2020). “Cold, Crowded, Deadly: How U.S. Meat Plants Became a Virus Breeding Ground”. Bloomberg.
- Bagenstose, Kyle; Chadde, Sky; Wynn, Matt. “USDA inspector dies as coronavirus spreads in meat packing plants”. USA Today. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Fernandez, Bob (April 24, 2020). “A U.S meat inspector asks “Is this the day I contract COVID-19?” Meat inspectors lack basic protective equipment and have to scrounge from the plants they cover”. Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Eller, Donnelle. “Tyson says it will close its Waterloo pork processing plant indefinitely due to COVID-19”. Des Moines Register.
- “Coronavirus at meatpacking plants worse than first thought, USA TODAY investigation finds”. www.usatoday.com.
- news, Michael E. Ruane closeMichael E. RuaneReporter covering local; institutions, Washington; topicsEmailEmailBioBioFollowFollow, historical. “Two million Delmarva chickens euthanized as virus hobbles processing”. Washington Post.
- Valinsky, Jordan. “Wendy’s restaurants have a beef shortage”. CNN. Retrieved May 7, 2020.
- “Meat sales restricted at some grocers as supply chain increasingly volatile amid coronavirus crisis”. May 4, 2020.
- NJ.com, Anthony G. Attrino | NJ Advance Media for (May 5, 2020). “Costco, ShopRite, Wegmans, Whole Foods, others limit meat purchases to avoid food supply chain problems”. nj.