Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Maine US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Maine, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Maine, USA is 1,040, and total deaths 51. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Maine, USA are 549 and active cases 404. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Maine, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in Maine was reported on March 11, 2020, and the first death reported on 27 March 2020 due to coronavirus. Maine is the main populous State of US. Maine has estimated a population of 1.344M and the area is 91,646 km². Maine is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Maine and the main cities of Maine are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Augusta is the capital city of Maine State of USA. Augusta city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Maine and is the most affected city in Maine. The main city / town / county of Maine have been affected with coronavirus are
- Androscoggin: 42 cases; 2 deaths; 24 recovered
- Aroostook: 5 cases; 2 recovered
- Cumberland: 466 cases; 24 deaths; 258 recovered
- Franklin: 27 cases; 1 death; 8 recovered
- Hancock: 10 cases; 7 recovered
- Kennebec: 103 cases; 6 deaths; 34 recovered
- Knox: 15 cases; 12 recovered
- Lincoln: 12 cases; 10 recovered
- Oxford: 15 cases; 12 recovered
- Penobscot: 57 cases; 41 recovered
- Piscataquis: 1 case; 1 recovered
- Sagadahoc: 18 cases; 11 recovered
- Somerset: 18 cases; 12 recovered
- Waldo: 48 cases; 11 deaths; 21 recovered
- Washington: 2 cases; 2 recovered
- York: 200 cases; 7 deaths; 130 recovered
- Unknown: 1 case
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Maine US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Maine US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Maine Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases in Maine
Updated April 29, 2020
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Maine US
April 28, 2020, Tuesday
Coronavirus 780 New Cases and 38 New Deaths in Maine US
April 27, 2020, Monday
Today’s Coronavirus Total Cases, Total Deaths and Total Recoveries in Maine US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Coronavirus 762 New Cases and 38 New Deaths in Maine US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus Total Cases, Total Deaths and Total Recoveries in Maine US
April 24, 2020, Friday
419 Active Cases and 734 New Cases and 35 New Deaths in Maine US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Active Cases and New Cases and New Deaths in Maine US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
681 New Cases and 29 New Deaths in Maine US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
666 New cases and 27 New Deaths in Maine US
April 20, 2020, Monday
426 Active Cases and 657 New Cases and 35 New Deaths in Maine US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
651 New Cases and 26 New Death in Maine US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
633 New Cases and 22 New Deaths in Maine US
April 17, 2020, Friday
620 New Cases and 22 New Deaths in Maine US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
597 New Cases and 20 New Death in Maine US
April 15, 2020, Wednesday
Today New cases 551 and 15 deaths in Maine US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Maine, Coronavirus cases in Maine, COVID-19 cases in Maine, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Maine, first coronavirus death in Maine, Total coronavirus cases in Maine, total coronavirus deaths in Maine, Coronavirus cases in Maine district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Maine city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Augusta, and Augusta coronavirus cases.
- Moreno, J. Edward (March 13, 2020). “Lawmakers call for universal basic income amid coronavirus crisis”. The Hill. Retrieved March 16, 2020.
- Chan, Christine; Shumaker, Lisa; Maler, Sandra (March 28, 2020). “Confirmed coronavirus cases in U.S. reach 100,000: Reuters tally”. Reuters. Retrieved March 28,2020.
- “U.S. coronavirus deaths top 20,000, highest in world exceeding Italy: Reuters tally”. Reuters. April 11, 2020. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Steve Almasy; Christina Maxouris; Nicole Chavez. “US coronavirus cases surpass 1 million and the death toll is greater than US losses in Vietnam War”. CNN. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- “The US has now passed 1 million confirmed Covid-19 cases”. Vox. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “U.S. Surpasses 1 Million Coronavirus Cases”. NPR. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “Additional testing capacity, adjustments at King County jails, and other COVID-19 updates from Public Health—Seattle & King County for March 20, 2020”. King County. March 20, 2020. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Xu Klein, Jodi (March 26, 2020). “Coronavirus: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says early signs show social distancing may be working”. South China Morning Post. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Arnold, Kyle (April 6, 2020). “American Airlines axes most flights to New York area, the country’s COVID-19 epicenter”. Dallas Morning News. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- “New York, New Jersey area remains epicenter of outbreak”. NBC News. April 7, 2020. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- Long, Heather (April 16, 2020). “U.S. now has 22 million unemployed, wiping out a decade of job gains”. The Washington Post. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Among Workers in Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities ― 19 States, April 2020 (Early Release / May 1, 2020 / 69) out of approximately 130,000 workers at 115 facilities in 19 states.
- Galvin, Gaby (May 1, 2020). “CDC: Nearly 5,000 Meat Processing Workers Infected by COVID-19”. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved May 2, 2020.
- Waldman, Peter (May 7, 2020). “Cold, Crowded, Deadly: How U.S. Meat Plants Became a Virus Breeding Ground”. Bloomberg.
- Bagenstose, Kyle; Chadde, Sky; Wynn, Matt. “USDA inspector dies as coronavirus spreads in meat packing plants”. USA Today. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Fernandez, Bob (April 24, 2020). “A U.S meat inspector asks “Is this the day I contract COVID-19?” Meat inspectors lack basic protective equipment and have to scrounge from the plants they cover”. Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Eller, Donnelle. “Tyson says it will close its Waterloo pork processing plant indefinitely due to COVID-19”. Des Moines Register.
- “Coronavirus at meatpacking plants worse than first thought, USA TODAY investigation finds”. www.usatoday.com.
- news, Michael E. Ruane closeMichael E. RuaneReporter covering local; institutions, Washington; topicsEmailEmailBioBioFollowFollow, historical. “Two million Delmarva chickens euthanized as virus hobbles processing”. Washington Post.
- Valinsky, Jordan. “Wendy’s restaurants have a beef shortage”. CNN. Retrieved May 7, 2020.