Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico, USA is 2,823, and total deaths 104. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico, USA are 487 and active cases 2,069. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in New Mexico was reported on March 11, 2020, and the first death reported on 25 March 2020 due to coronavirus. New Mexico is the main populous State of US. New Mexico has estimated a population of 2.097M and the area is 121,590 sq mi (314,900 km2). New Mexico is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in New Mexico and the main cities of New Mexico are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Santa Fe is the capital city of New Mexico State of USA. Santa Fe city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in New Mexico and is the most affected city in New Mexico. The main city / town / county of New Mexico have been affected with coronavirus are
- Bernalillo County: 688
- Catron County: 1
- Chaves County: 22
- Cibola County: 41
- Colfax County: 5
- Curry County: 13
- Doña Ana County: 116
- Eddy County: 13
- Grant County: 14
- Guadalupe County: 13
- Harding County: 1
- Lea County: 10
- Lincoln County: 2
- Los Alamos County: 6
- Luna County: 3
- McKinley County: 720
- Otero County: 4
- Quay County: 4
- Rio Arriba County: 14
- Roosevelt County: 7
- Sandoval County: 374
- San Juan County: 442
- San Miguel County: 2
- Santa Fe County: 95
- Socorro County: 40
- Taos County: 17
- Torrance County: 14
- Valencia County: 42
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
New Mexico Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in New Mexico US
April 27, 2020, Monday
Today’s Coronavirus New Cases 1,349 and New Deaths 50 in New Mexico US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Coronavirus New Cases 1,303 and New Deaths 47 in New Mexico US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
1,056 New Cases and 34 New Deaths in New Mexico US
April 24, 2020, Friday
New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New Mexico US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Today New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New Mexico US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
1,056 New Cases and 34 New Deaths in New Mexico US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
900 New Cases and 31 New Deaths in New Mexico US
April 20, 2020, Monday
942 New Cases and 28 New Deaths in New Mexico US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
1,303 Active Cases and 274 Current Hospitalization in New Mexico US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
839 New Cases and 25 New Deaths in New Mexico US
April 17, 2020, Friday
818 New Cases and 24 New Deaths in New Mexico US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
763 New Cases and 21 New Deaths in New Mexico US
April 15, 2020, Wednesday
Today New cases 672 and 17 deaths in New Mexico US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in New Mexico, Coronavirus cases in New Mexico, COVID-19 cases in New Mexico, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in New Mexico, first coronavirus death in New Mexico, Total coronavirus cases in New Mexico, total coronavirus deaths in New Mexico, Coronavirus cases in New Mexico district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in New Mexico city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Santa Fe, and Santa Fe coronavirus cases.
- WHO (World Health Organization) Coronavirus updated Cases
- Sheikh, Knvul; Rabin, Roni Caryn (March 10, 2020). “The Coronavirus: What Scientists Have Learned So Far”. The New York Times. Retrieved March 24, 2020.
- Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, Lofy KH, et al. (March 2020). “First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States”. N. Engl. J. Med. 382 (10): 929–936. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa2001191. PMC 7092802. PMID 32004427.
- “Coronavirus: the first three months as it happened”. Nature. April 22, 2020. doi:10.1038/d41586-020-00154-w.
- “Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States”. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States: The patient returned to the U.S. from Wuhan on January 13, 2020
- “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Cases in U.S.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Johns Hopkins CSSE. “Coronavirus COVID19 (2019-nCoV)” (ArcGIS). Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moon, Sarah. “A seemingly healthy woman’s sudden death is now the first known US coronavirus-related fatality”. CNN.
- “CDC Weekly Key Messages: March 29, 2020 as of 10:30 p.m.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. March 29, 2020. Archived from the original on April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- Smith, Oliver (April 21, 2020). “The only places on Earth still (apparently) without coronavirus”. The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on April 24, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- “Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins”. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- “COVID-19 Statistics By Country”. Coronavirus Dashboard. Retrieved April 20,2020.
- “COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of April 21, 2020, by country”, Statista, May 4, 2020
- Raju, Manu; Barrett, Ted; Foran, Clare; Wilson, Kristin (March 25, 2020). “White House, Senate reach historic $2 trillion stimulus deal amid growing coronavirus fears”. CNN. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- Pramuk, Jacob (March 25, 2020). “Senate passes $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, sending it to the House”. CNBC. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Zeballos-Roig, Joseph (March 27, 2020). “Trump signs the $2 trillion coronavirus economic relief bill into law, which includes checks for Americans and business loans”. Business Insider. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Re, Gregg (April 21, 2020). “Senate passes $484B ‘Phase 3.5’ coronavirus stimulus package by voice vote amid tensions in chamber”. Fox News. Retrieved April 23,2020.
- Caygle, Heather; Ferris, Sarah (April 23, 2020). “House passes $484 billion relief package after weeks of partisan battles”. Politico. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Ryan, Kevin J. (April 24, 2020). “The New PPP Funds Will Run Out Quickly. Apply Anyway”. Inc.com. Retrieved April 26, 2020.
- Carney, Jordain (April 21, 2020). “McConnell hits brakes on ‘phase four’ coronavirus relief”. The Hill. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Li F, Li W, Farzan M, Harrison SC (September 2005). “Structure of SARS coronavirus spike receptor-binding domain complexed with receptor”. Science. 309(5742): 1864–68. Bibcode:2005Sci…309.1864L. doi:10.1126/science.1116480. PMID 16166518.