Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in New York US
Today’s June 07, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in New York, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in New York, USA is 397,632, and total deaths 30,392. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in New York, USA are 84,408 and active cases 282,832. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in New York, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in New York was reported on March 17, 2020, and the first death reported on 25 March 2020 due to coronavirus. New York is the main populous State of US. New York has estimated a population of 8.399M and the area is 468.484 sq mi (1,213.37 km2). New York is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in New York and the main cities of New York are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Albany is the capital city of New York State of USA. Albany city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in New York and is the most affected city in New York. The main city / town / county of New York have been affected with coronavirus are
- New York City: 170,534
- Bronx: 38,973 (2,649 per 100,000)
- Brooklyn: 45,341 (1,672 per 100,000)
- Manhattan: 21,125 (1,124 per 100,000)
- Queens: 52,845 (2,115 per 100,000)
- Staten Island: 12,169 (2,421 per 100,000)
- Albany: 1,287
- Allegany: 35
- Broome: 334
- Cattaraugus: 53
- Cayuga: 51
- Chautauqua: 37
- Chemung: 126
- Chenango: 100
- Clinton: 68
- Columbia: 213
- Cortland: 28
- Delaware: 62
- Dutchess: 3,131
- Erie: 3,802
- Essex: 29
- Franklin: 16
- Fulton: 84
- Genesee: 159
- Greene: 154
- Hamilton: 3
- Herkimer: 63
- Jefferson: 63
- Lewis: 9
- Livingston: 85
- Madison: 217
- Monroe: 1,595
- Montgomery: 56
- Nassau: 36,965
- Niagara: 493
- Oneida: 550
- Onondaga: 971
- Ontario: 96
- Orange: 9,015
- Orleans: 97
- Oswego: 67
- Otsego: 67
- Putnam: 1,026
- Rensselaer: 337
- Rockland: 12,095
- Saratoga: 367
- Schenectady: 535
- Schoharie: 45
- Schuyler: 7
- Seneca: 45
- St. Lawrence: 178
- Steuben: 219
- Suffolk: 35,077
- Sullivan: 976
- Tioga: 90
- Tompkins: 129
- Ulster: 1,354
- Warren: 192
- Washington: 188
- Wayne: 76
- Westchester: 30,097
- Wyoming: 69
- Yates: 19
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 07, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in New York US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in New York US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
New York Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in New York US
June 06, 2020, Sunday
282,832 Active Cases, 993 New Case and 77 New Deaths in New York US
May 26, 2020,
The Hudson Valley region began phase 1 of reopening, followed by Long Island on May 27.
May 23, 2020
Cuomo modified an executive order to allow gatherings of up to 10 people as long as social distancing is practiced.
May 20, 2020
Cuomo allowed the Capital Region to begin phase 1 of reopening.
May 19, 2020,
Cuomo allowed Western New York to begin phase 1 of reopening.
May 15, 2020,
five regions, Finger Lakes, Mohawk Valley, Southern Tier, North Country, and Central New York, were allowed to begin phase 1 of reopening. Phase 1 allows construction, manufacturing, agriculture, forestry, fishing, and select retail that can offer curbside pickup. In order for a region to start phase 1, it must meet these seven metrics:
- 14-day decline in hospitalizations or under 15 new hospitalizations (3-day average)
- 14-day decline in hospitalized deaths OR under 5 new (3-day average)
- New hospitalizations — under 2 per 100,000 residents (3-day rolling average)
- Share of total beds available (threshold of 30%)
- Share of ICU beds available (threshold of 30%)
- 30 per 1,000 residents tested monthly (7-day average of new tests per day)
- 30 contact tracers per 100,000 residents or to meet current infection rate.
Also on May 15, Cuomo allowed the following businesses and activities for the entire state regardless of meeting the qualifications to begin phase 1: drive-in theaters, landscaping and gardening, and low-risk recreational activities such as tennis.
May 14, 2020,
Cuomo issued an executive order to extend the PAUSE order through May 28 for New York City and other regions that have not yet met the state’s requirements to begin Phase 1 of reopening. This same day, the state of emergency for the entire state was extended to June 13.
May 13, 2020, Wednesday
Today there are 1,127 new coronavirus cases and 0 new deaths in New York US whereas new patients recovered from COVID-19 so the total number of coronavirus cases in New York US are 350,848 and total recovered persons are 59,217.
May 11, 2020, Monday
There have been 1.2 million tests, of which there were 337,100 confirmed cases (an increase of 1,700 from the day before) in New York US and of those 21,640 people have died (up 162 overnight)
May 09, 2020, Saturday
Today’s Total recoveries, Deaths and new cases 1,567 in New York US
May 08, 2020, Friday
Today’s Covid 19-20 Total Cases, Deaths, Recoveries and active patients in New York US
May 07, 2020, Thursday
Today Covid-19 Total Cases, Total Deaths, Total Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
- Cuomo extended his authority for his PAUSE order to June 6, but would be allowing counties to open up as early as May 15 if they met a set of qualifications.
May 06, 2020, Wednesday
Today Coronavirus new Cases, Deaths, Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
May 05, 2020, Tuesday
Today corona New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
May 04, 2020, Monday
Novel Coronavirus New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
- Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz said that unlike most other New York counties, Erie County was not ready to reopen on May 15 when Governor Cuomo’s stay-at-home order is set to expire.
May 03, 2020, Sunday
Today’s New Corona-virus Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
May 02, 2020, Saturday
Coronavirus (covid-19) New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
May 01, 2020, Friday
Today’s Corona New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
- Cuomo said that all schools and universities would remain closed for the remainder of the academic year. He cited the difficulty of maintaining social distancing among young children in elementary school in particular, and was not even sure that schools could return to completely normal procedures by September.
April 30, 2020, Thursday
Novel Coronavirus New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
April 29, 2020, Wednesday
Covid 19-20 New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
April 28, 2020, Tuesday
Today’s Coronavirus New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
April 27, 2020, Monday
Today New Corona Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Today’s Novel Covid-19 14,985 New Cases and 1,135 New Deaths in New York US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
212,321 Active Cases, 0 New Case and 437 New Deaths in New York US
April 24, 2020, Friday
Today New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in New York US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
13,368 New Cases and 1,037 New Deaths in New York US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
13,077 New Cases and 1,007 New Deaths in New York US
April 20, 2020, Monday
12,850 New Cases and 965 New Deaths in New York US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
12,601 New Cases and 933 New Deaths in New York US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
Today 596,532 Total test in New York US
April 17, 2020, Friday
New Cases 7,090 and 540 new Deaths in New York US
April 14, 2020, Tuesday
New Cases 1,105 and New deaths 378 In New York US
April 13, 2020, Monday
Today New cases 758 and 700 deaths in New York US
Confirmed COVID-19 cases in New York State over time
|Date (2020)||New York City Confirmed Cases||Rest of state / Deaths||Total cases|
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in New York, Coronavirus cases in New York, COVID-19 cases in New York, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in New York, first coronavirus death in New York, Total coronavirus cases in New York, total coronavirus deaths in New York, Coronavirus cases in New York district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in New York city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Albany, and Albany coronavirus cases.
- WHO (World Health Organization) Coronavirus updated Cases
- Sheikh, Knvul; Rabin, Roni Caryn (March 10, 2020). “The Coronavirus: What Scientists Have Learned So Far”. The New York Times. Retrieved March 24, 2020.
- Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, Lofy KH, et al. (March 2020). “First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States”. N. Engl. J. Med. 382 (10): 929–936. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa2001191. PMC 7092802. PMID 32004427.
- “Coronavirus: the first three months as it happened”. Nature. April 22, 2020. doi:10.1038/d41586-020-00154-w.
- “Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States”. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States: The patient returned to the U.S. from Wuhan on January 13, 2020
- “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Cases in U.S.”Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Johns Hopkins CSSE. “Coronavirus COVID19 (2019-nCoV)”(ArcGIS). Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moon, Sarah. “A seemingly healthy woman’s sudden death is now the first known US coronavirus-related fatality”. CNN.
- “CDC Weekly Key Messages: March 29, 2020 as of 10:30 p.m.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. March 29, 2020. Archived from the original on April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- Smith, Oliver (April 21, 2020). “The only places on Earth still (apparently) without coronavirus”. The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on April 24, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- “Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins”. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- “COVID-19 Statistics By Country”. Coronavirus Dashboard. Retrieved April 20,2020.
- “COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of April 21, 2020, by country”, Statista, May 4, 2020
- Raju, Manu; Barrett, Ted; Foran, Clare; Wilson, Kristin (March 25, 2020). “White House, Senate reach historic $2 trillion stimulus deal amid growing coronavirus fears”. CNN. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- Pramuk, Jacob (March 25, 2020). “Senate passes $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, sending it to the House”. CNBC. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Zeballos-Roig, Joseph (March 27, 2020). “Trump signs the $2 trillion coronavirus economic relief bill into law, which includes checks for Americans and business loans”. Business Insider. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Re, Gregg (April 21, 2020). “Senate passes $484B ‘Phase 3.5’ coronavirus stimulus package by voice vote amid tensions in chamber”. Fox News. Retrieved April 23,2020.
- Caygle, Heather; Ferris, Sarah (April 23, 2020). “House passes $484 billion relief package after weeks of partisan battles”. Politico. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Ryan, Kevin J. (April 24, 2020). “The New PPP Funds Will Run Out Quickly. Apply Anyway”. Inc.com. Retrieved April 26, 2020.
- Carney, Jordain (April 21, 2020). “McConnell hits brakes on ‘phase four’ coronavirus relief”. The Hill. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Li F, Li W, Farzan M, Harrison SC (September 2005). “Structure of SARS coronavirus spike receptor-binding domain complexed with receptor”. Science. 309(5742): 1864–68. Bibcode:2005Sci…309.1864L. doi:10.1126/science.1116480. PMID 16166518