Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota, USA is 991, and total deaths 19. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota, USA are 214 and active cases 2,069. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally.
The first coronavirus case in North Dakota was reported on March 11, 2020, and the first death reported on 27 March 2020 due to coronavirus. North Dakota is the main populous State of US. North Dakota has estimated a population of 762,062 and the area is 183,272 km². North Dakota is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in North Dakota and the main cities of North Dakota are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota State of USA. Bismarck city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in North Dakota and is the most affected city in North Dakota. The main city / town / county of North Dakota have been affected with coronavirus are
- Barnes: 4
- Bowman: 1
- Burke: 3
- Burleigh: 74
- Cass: 472
- Divide: 1
- Dunn: 10
- Eddy: 1
- Emmons: 1
- Foster: 1
- Grand Forks: 234
- Grant: 1
- McHenry: 1
- McIntosh: 1
- McKenzie: 12
- McLean: 3
- Morton: 24
- Mountrail: 35
- Nelson: 1
- Oliver: 1
- Pembina: 1
- Pierce: 2
- Ramsey: 4
- Ransom: 1
- Richland: 7
- Rolette: 1
- Sargent: 1
- Slope: 3
- Sioux: 1
- Stark: 44
- Stutsman: 5
- Walsh: 7
- Ward: 21
- Wells: 2
- Williams: 10
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
North Dakota Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases in North Dakota
Updated April 29, 2020
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in North Dakota US
April 28, 2020, Tuesday
As of today, 79 people in the state have been hospitalized due to the virus and 409 people have recovered. The state has recorded over 23,000 tests.
April 27, 2020, Monday
Today’s Coronavirus New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in North Dakota US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Corona New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in North Dakota US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
994 New Cases and 20 New Deaths in North Dakota US
April 24, 2020, Friday
New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in North Dakota US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Today New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in North Dakota US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
903 New Cases and 19 New Deaths in North Dakota US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
856 New Cases and 17 New Deaths in North Dakota US
April 20, 2020, Monday
Today Total Test, New Cases and New Deaths in North Dakota US
- Positive Cases (644)
- Negative Cases (14,343)
- Total Tested (14,987)
- Recovered (214)
- Currently Hospitalized (17)
- Total Hospitalized (54)
- Deaths (13)
April 19, 2020, Sunday
585 Positive Cases, 13045 Negative Cases, 13630 Total Tested, Recoveries 189, Currently Hospitalized 15, Total Hospitalized 51 and Total Deaths 10 in North Dakota US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
12,963 Total Test, New Cases and New Deaths in North Dakota US
April 17, 2020, Friday
89 New Cases and o Death in North Dakota US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
Today New cases 522 and 12 deaths in North Dakota US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in North Dakota, Coronavirus cases in North Dakota, COVID-19 cases in North Dakota, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in North Dakota, first coronavirus death in North Dakota, Total coronavirus cases in North Dakota, total coronavirus deaths in North Dakota, Coronavirus cases in North Dakota district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in North Dakota city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Bismarck, and Bismarck coronavirus cases.
- Moreno, J. Edward (March 13, 2020). “Lawmakers call for universal basic income amid coronavirus crisis”. The Hill. Retrieved March 16, 2020.
- Chan, Christine; Shumaker, Lisa; Maler, Sandra (March 28, 2020). “Confirmed coronavirus cases in U.S. reach 100,000: Reuters tally”. Reuters. Retrieved March 28,2020.
- “U.S. coronavirus deaths top 20,000, highest in world exceeding Italy: Reuters tally”. Reuters. April 11, 2020. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Steve Almasy; Christina Maxouris; Nicole Chavez. “US coronavirus cases surpass 1 million and the death toll is greater than US losses in Vietnam War”. CNN. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- “The US has now passed 1 million confirmed Covid-19 cases”. Vox. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “U.S. Surpasses 1 Million Coronavirus Cases”. NPR. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- “Additional testing capacity, adjustments at King County jails, and other COVID-19 updates from Public Health—Seattle & King County for March 20, 2020”. King County. March 20, 2020. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Xu Klein, Jodi (March 26, 2020). “Coronavirus: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says early signs show social distancing may be working”. South China Morning Post. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Arnold, Kyle (April 6, 2020). “American Airlines axes most flights to New York area, the country’s COVID-19 epicenter”. Dallas Morning News. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- “New York, New Jersey area remains epicenter of outbreak”. NBC News. April 7, 2020. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- Long, Heather (April 16, 2020). “U.S. now has 22 million unemployed, wiping out a decade of job gains”. The Washington Post. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Among Workers in Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities ― 19 States, April 2020 (Early Release / May 1, 2020 / 69) out of approximately 130,000 workers at 115 facilities in 19 states.
- Galvin, Gaby (May 1, 2020). “CDC: Nearly 5,000 Meat Processing Workers Infected by COVID-19”. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved May 2, 2020.
- Waldman, Peter (May 7, 2020). “Cold, Crowded, Deadly: How U.S. Meat Plants Became a Virus Breeding Ground”. Bloomberg.
- Bagenstose, Kyle; Chadde, Sky; Wynn, Matt. “USDA inspector dies as coronavirus spreads in meat packing plants”. USA Today. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Fernandez, Bob (April 24, 2020). “A U.S meat inspector asks “Is this the day I contract COVID-19?” Meat inspectors lack basic protective equipment and have to scrounge from the plants they cover”. Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Eller, Donnelle. “Tyson says it will close its Waterloo pork processing plant indefinitely due to COVID-19”. Des Moines Register.
- “Coronavirus at meatpacking plants worse than first thought, USA TODAY investigation finds”. www.usatoday.com.
- news, Michael E. Ruane closeMichael E. RuaneReporter covering local; institutions, Washington; topicsEmailEmailBioBioFollowFollow, historical. “Two million Delmarva chickens euthanized as virus hobbles processing”. Washington Post.
- Valinsky, Jordan. “Wendy’s restaurants have a beef shortage”. CNN. Retrieved May 7, 2020.