Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma, USA is 3,748, and total deaths 230. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma, USA are 2,401 and active cases 1,117. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in Oklahoma was reported on March 06, 2020, and the first death reported on 19 March 2020 due to coronavirus. Oklahoma is the main populous State of US. Oklahoma has estimated a population of 3.957M and the area is 181,195 km²². Oklahoma is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Oklahoma and the main cities of Oklahoma are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Oklahoma City is the capital city of Oklahoma State of USA. Oklahoma city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Oklahoma and is the most affected city in Oklahoma. The main city / town / county of Oklahoma have been affected with coronavirus are
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Oklahoma Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases in Oklahoma
Updated April 28, 2020
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Oklahoma US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Covid-19 830 New Cases and 50 New Deaths in Oklahoma US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
797 New Cases and 48 New Deaths in Oklahoma US
April 24 ,2020, Friday
New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Oklahoma US
April 23, 200, Thursday
Today New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Oklahoma US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
739 New Cases and 43 New Deaths in Oklahoma US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
716 New cases and 42 New Deaths in Oklahoma US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
663 New Cases and 36 New Deaths in Oklahoma US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
656 New Cases and 35 New Deaths in Oklahoma US
April 17, 2020, Friday
629 New Cases and 35 New Deaths in Oklahoma US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
602 New Cases and 28 New Deaths In Oklahoma US
April 15, 2020, Wednesday
Today New cases 557 and 28 deaths in Oklahoma US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Oklahoma, Coronavirus cases in Oklahoma, COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Oklahoma, first coronavirus death in Oklahoma, Total coronavirus cases in Oklahoma, total coronavirus deaths in Oklahoma, Coronavirus cases in Oklahoma district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Oklahoma city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Oklahoma City, and Oklahoma City coronavirus cases.
- WHO (World Health Organization) Coronavirus updated Cases
- Sheikh, Knvul; Rabin, Roni Caryn (March 10, 2020). “The Coronavirus: What Scientists Have Learned So Far”. The New York Times. Retrieved March 24, 2020.
- Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, Lofy KH, et al. (March 2020). “First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States”. N. Engl. J. Med. 382 (10): 929–936. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa2001191. PMC 7092802. PMID 32004427.
- “Coronavirus: the first three months as it happened”. Nature. April 22, 2020. doi:10.1038/d41586-020-00154-w.
- “Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States”. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States: The patient returned to the U.S. from Wuhan on January 13, 2020
- “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Cases in U.S.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Johns Hopkins CSSE. “Coronavirus COVID19 (2019-nCoV)” (ArcGIS). Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moon, Sarah. “A seemingly healthy woman’s sudden death is now the first known US coronavirus-related fatality”. CNN.
- “CDC Weekly Key Messages: March 29, 2020 as of 10:30 p.m.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. March 29, 2020. Archived from the original on April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- Smith, Oliver (April 21, 2020). “The only places on Earth still (apparently) without coronavirus”. The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on April 24, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- “Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins”. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- “COVID-19 Statistics By Country”. Coronavirus Dashboard. Retrieved April 20,2020.
- “COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of April 21, 2020, by country”, Statista, May 4, 2020
- Raju, Manu; Barrett, Ted; Foran, Clare; Wilson, Kristin (March 25, 2020). “White House, Senate reach historic $2 trillion stimulus deal amid growing coronavirus fears”. CNN. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- Pramuk, Jacob (March 25, 2020). “Senate passes $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, sending it to the House”. CNBC. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Zeballos-Roig, Joseph (March 27, 2020). “Trump signs the $2 trillion coronavirus economic relief bill into law, which includes checks for Americans and business loans”. Business Insider. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Re, Gregg (April 21, 2020). “Senate passes $484B ‘Phase 3.5’ coronavirus stimulus package by voice vote amid tensions in chamber”. Fox News. Retrieved April 23,2020.
- Caygle, Heather; Ferris, Sarah (April 23, 2020). “House passes $484 billion relief package after weeks of partisan battles”. Politico. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Ryan, Kevin J. (April 24, 2020). “The New PPP Funds Will Run Out Quickly. Apply Anyway”. Inc.com. Retrieved April 26, 2020.
- Carney, Jordain (April 21, 2020). “McConnell hits brakes on ‘phase four’ coronavirus relief”. The Hill. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Li F, Li W, Farzan M, Harrison SC (September 2005). “Structure of SARS coronavirus spike receptor-binding domain complexed with receptor”. Science. 309(5742): 1864–68. Bibcode:2005Sci…309.1864L. doi:10.1126/science.1116480. PMID 16166518.