Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Oregon US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Oregon, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Oregon, USA is 2,823, and total deaths 92. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Oregon, USA are 0 and active cases 2,262. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Oregon, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally.
The first coronavirus case in Oregon was reported on March 10, 2020, and the first death reported on 5 April 2020 due to coronavirus. Oregon is the main populous State of US. Oregon has estimated a population of 4.218M and the area is 98,000 square miles (250,000 km2). Oregon is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Oregon and the main cities of Oregon are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Salem is the capital city of Oregon State of USA. Salem city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Oregon and is the most affected city in Oregon. The main city / town / county of Oregon have been affected with coronavirus are
- Benton: 29 (5 deaths)
- Clackamas: 204 (6 deaths)
- Clatsop: 6
- Columbia: 14
- Coos: 14
- Crook: 1
- Curry: 4
- Deschutes: 75
- Douglas: 23
- Grant: 1
- Hood River: 5
- Jackson: 49
- Jefferson: 6
- Josephine: 20 (1 death)
- Klamath: 36
- Lane: 50 (2 deaths)
- Lincoln: 5
- Linn: 79 (7 deaths)
- Malheur: 7
- Marion: 447 (15 deaths)
- Morrow: 5
- Multnomah: 664 (37 deaths)
- Polk: 38 (1 death)
- Sherman: 1
- Tillamook: 6
- Umatilla: 36
- Union: 4
- Wallowa: 1
- Wasco: 12
- Washington: 475 (11 deaths)
- Yamhill: 37 (6 deaths)
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Oregon US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Oregon US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Oregon Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases in Oregon[
Updated April 27, 2020
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Oregon US
April 27, 2020, Monday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus 577 New Cases and 23 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Covid 19-20 New Cases 566 and New Deaths 22 in Oregon US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
553 New Cases and 21 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 24, 2020, Friday
New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Oregon US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Today New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Oregon US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
504 New Cases and 19 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
490 New Cases and 19 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 20, 2020, Monday
479 New Cases and 18 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 19, 2020, Sunday
468 New Cases and 18 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
432 New Cases and 18 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 17, 2020, Friday
437 New Cases and 17 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
425 New Cases and 16 New Deaths in Oregon US
April 15, 2020, Wednesday
Today New cases 400 and 13 deaths in Oregon US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Oregon, Coronavirus cases in Oregon, COVID-19 cases in Oregon, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Oregon, first coronavirus death in Oregon, Total coronavirus cases in Oregon, total coronavirus deaths in Oregon, Coronavirus cases in Oregon district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Oregon city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Salem, and Salem coronavirus cases.
- Valinsky, Jordan. “Wendy’s restaurants have a beef shortage”. CNN. Retrieved May 7, 2020.
- “Meat sales restricted at some grocers as supply chain increasingly volatile amid coronavirus crisis”. May 4, 2020.
- NJ.com, Anthony G. Attrino | NJ Advance Media for (May 5, 2020). “Costco, ShopRite, Wegmans, Whole Foods, others limit meat purchases to avoid food supply chain problems”. nj.
- Murphy, Coral (May 4, 2020). “Costco to temporarily limit meat purchases to 3 items per person”. USA Today. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- Watertown Daily Times (May 4, 2020). “Price Chopper, Tops announce limits on meat”. The Post-Star. Glens Falls, New York. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- Press, The Associated (April 27, 2020). “Coronavirus expected to reduce meat selection, raise prices; Tyson Foods says ‘food supply chain is vulnerable‘“. pennlive.
- “Environmental groups urge Americans to eat more fish while hunkering down against virus”. Los Angeles Times. March 20, 2020. Retrieved May 11, 2020.
- “Coronavirus devastates Bowen’s fishing industry, farmers face uncertain winter – ABC News”. www.abc.net.au. March 22, 2020. Retrieved May 11, 2020.
- editor, Damian Carrington Environment (March 18, 2020). “Coronavirus: ‘severe shock’ to UK fishing as markets dry up”. The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved May 11, 2020.
- Wells, Pete (May 5, 2020). “A Quarantine Surprise: Americans Are Cooking More Seafood”. The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved May 11, 2020.
- Hamada + Wilks, Shingo, Richard (September 11, 2018). Seafood; Ocean to Plate. Routledge. pp. Chapter 4. ISBN 9781138191877.
- “Economic impact of U.S. commercial, recreational fishing remains strong | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration”. www.noaa.gov. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- “Can American seafood survive the COVID-19 tidal wave?”. Marketplace. May 6, 2020. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Hunt, Kasie; Caldwell, Leigh Ann; Tsirkin, Julie; Shabad, Rebecca (March 17, 2020). “White House eyeing $1 trillion coronavirus stimulus package”. NBC News. Retrieved March 18, 2020.
- Singman, Brooke (March 17, 2020). “Trump wants to send Americans checks ‘immediately’ in response to coronavirus, Mnuchin says”. Fox News Channel. Retrieved March 18, 2020.
- Breuninger, Kevin (March 19, 2020). “Trump wants direct payments of $1,000 for adults, $500 for kids in coronavirus stimulus bill, Mnuchin says”. CNBC. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Re, Gregg (March 19, 2020). “McConnell’s coronavirus stimulus plan would provide payments of $1,200 per person, $2,400 for couples”. Fox News Channel. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Bolton, Alexander (March 20, 2020). “Democrats balk at $1,200 rebate checks in stimulus plan”. The Hill. Retrieved March 20, 2020.
- Clifford, Catherine (March 13, 2020). “Andrew Yang, AOC, Harvard professor: Free cash payments would help during coronavirus pandemic”. CNBC. Retrieved March 16,2020.
- Lahut, Jake (March 16, 2020). “Tom Cotton is calling for Americans to get cash payments through the coronavirus outbreak”. Business Insider. Retrieved March 18,2020.
- Baker, Peter (April 1, 2020). “Trump Confronts a New Reality Before an Expected Wave of Disease and Death”. The New York Times.
- “WHO Statement Regarding Cluster of Pneumonia Cases in Wuhan, China”. www.who.int. 2020-01-09. Archived from the original on 2020-01-14. Retrieved 2020-01-10.