Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania, USA is 57,471, and total deaths 3,717. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania, USA are 1,080 and active cases 2,069. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in Pennsylvania was reported on March 11, 2020, and the first death reported on 25 March 2020 due to coronavirus. Pennsylvania is the main populous State of US. Pennsylvania has estimated a population of 12.8M and the area is 46,055 sq mi (119,283 km2). Pennsylvania is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Pennsylvania and the main cities of Pennsylvania are being affected with this novel COVID-19. Harrisburg is the capital city of Pennsylvania State of USA. Harrisburg city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Pennsylvania and is the most affected city in Pennsylvania. The main city / town / county of Pennsylvania have been affected with coronavirus are
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Pennsylvania Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Pennsylvania US
April 09, 2020, Saturday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus New Cases 1,323 and New Deaths 200 in Pennsylvania US
May 08, 2020, Friday
Pennsylvania US, Governor Tom Wolf announced that 13 counties in Western Pennsylvania may move to the “yellow phase” of reopening starting next Friday (May 15). Those counties are: Allegheny, Armstrong, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Fulton, Greene, Indiana, Somerset, Washington and Westmoreland.
April 06, 2020, Wednesday
Pennsylvania US, Supreme Court declined to lift governor Wolf’s executive order mandating that all non-essential businesses close to help curb the spread of COVID-19. The order went into effect on March 19, CBS News reported, and was promptly challenged by a group of businesses who asked the court to block the order’s enforcement.
Pennsylvania US saw its largest one-day death count since the pandemic began, with 554 new deaths reported. Those deaths have occurred over the past few weeks, the Department of Health said in a statement.
May 04, 2020, Monday
Philadelphia Department of Public Health officials recommended that anybody experiencing COVID-19 symptoms be tested for the coronavirus as testing supplies have become more widely available, The Inquirer reported. Previously, testing was limited to priority populations, such as health care workers and people 50 years or older experiencing symptoms, to address a supply shortage.
Governor Tom Wolf announced that 24 counties in the northwest and north-central regions of the state may begin to reopen on May 8.
April 27, 2020, Monday
The Pennsylvania US Governor Wolf announced that businesses providing access to outdoor activities, including marinas, golf courses and privately owned campgrounds, may reopen on May 1. Businesses and customers are required to follow best hygiene and social distancing practices (i.e., individuals must stand 6 feet apart).
April 26, 2020, Sunday
3,339 New Cases and 143 New Deaths Covid-19 cases in Pennsylvania US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
3,139 New Cases and 136 New Deaths in Pennsylvania US
April 24, 2020, Friday
New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Pennsylvania US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Today New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Pennsylvania US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
2,884 New Cases and 134 New Deaths in Pennsylvania US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
2,759 New Cases and 126 New Deaths in Pennsylvania US
April 20, 2020, Monday
2,651 New Cases and 105 New Deaths in Pennsylvania US
April 19, 2020, Saturday
2,481 New Cases and 86 New Deaths in Pennsylvania US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
New Cases 1,245 and 60 New Deaths in Pennsylvania US
April 13, 2020, Monday
Today New case 1,366 and 17 death in Pennsylvania US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Pennsylvania, Coronavirus cases in Pennsylvania, COVID-19 cases in Pennsylvania, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Pennsylvania, first coronavirus death in Pennsylvania, Total coronavirus cases in Pennsylvania, total coronavirus deaths in Pennsylvania, Coronavirus cases in Pennsylvania district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Pennsylvania city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in Harrisburg, and Harrisburg coronavirus cases.
- WHO (World Health Organization) Coronavirus updated Cases
- Sheikh, Knvul; Rabin, Roni Caryn (March 10, 2020). “The Coronavirus: What Scientists Have Learned So Far”. The New York Times. Retrieved March 24, 2020.
- Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, Lofy KH, et al. (March 2020). “First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States”. N. Engl. J. Med. 382 (10): 929–936. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa2001191. PMC 7092802. PMID 32004427.
- “Coronavirus: the first three months as it happened”. Nature. April 22, 2020. doi:10.1038/d41586-020-00154-w.
- “Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States”. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States: The patient returned to the U.S. from Wuhan on January 13, 2020
- “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Cases in U.S.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Johns Hopkins CSSE. “Coronavirus COVID19 (2019-nCoV)” (ArcGIS). Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moon, Sarah. “A seemingly healthy woman’s sudden death is now the first known US coronavirus-related fatality”. CNN.
- “CDC Weekly Key Messages: March 29, 2020 as of 10:30 p.m.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. March 29, 2020. Archived from the original on April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- Smith, Oliver (April 21, 2020). “The only places on Earth still (apparently) without coronavirus”. The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on April 24, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- “Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins”. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- “COVID-19 Statistics By Country”. Coronavirus Dashboard. Retrieved April 20,2020.
- “COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of April 21, 2020, by country”, Statista, May 4, 2020
- Raju, Manu; Barrett, Ted; Foran, Clare; Wilson, Kristin (March 25, 2020). “White House, Senate reach historic $2 trillion stimulus deal amid growing coronavirus fears”. CNN. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- Pramuk, Jacob (March 25, 2020). “Senate passes $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, sending it to the House”. CNBC. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Zeballos-Roig, Joseph (March 27, 2020). “Trump signs the $2 trillion coronavirus economic relief bill into law, which includes checks for Americans and business loans”. Business Insider. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Re, Gregg (April 21, 2020). “Senate passes $484B ‘Phase 3.5’ coronavirus stimulus package by voice vote amid tensions in chamber”. Fox News. Retrieved April 23,2020.
- Caygle, Heather; Ferris, Sarah (April 23, 2020). “House passes $484 billion relief package after weeks of partisan battles”. Politico. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Ryan, Kevin J. (April 24, 2020). “The New PPP Funds Will Run Out Quickly. Apply Anyway”. Inc.com. Retrieved April 26, 2020.
- Carney, Jordain (April 21, 2020). “McConnell hits brakes on ‘phase four’ coronavirus relief”. The Hill. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Li F, Li W, Farzan M, Harrison SC (September 2005). “Structure of SARS coronavirus spike receptor-binding domain complexed with receptor”. Science. 309(5742): 1864–68. Bibcode:2005Sci…309.1864L. doi:10.1126/science.1116480. PMID 16166518.