Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico US
Today’s June 05, 2020 – Find stats of how many COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico, USA are confirmed. Total confirmed Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico, USA is 1,539, and total deaths 92. The total number of recovered Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico, USA are 0 and active cases 1,056. Keep visiting this blog for live tracking of how many COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico, USA daily. According to the latest statistics, COVID-19 has spread to more than 210 countries and territories globally
The first coronavirus case in Puerto Rico was reported on March 11, 2020, and the first death reported on 13 April 2020 due to coronavirus. Puerto Rico is the main populous State of US. Puerto Rico has estimated a population of 3.194M and the area is 13,800 km². Puerto Rico is a historical, cultural, economical, and industrial hub of USA. Coronavirus is spreading speedily in Puerto Rico and the main cities of Puerto Rico are being affected with this novel COVID-19. San Juan is the capital city of Puerto Rico State of USA. San Juan city has the highest number of coronavirus cases in Puerto Rico and is the most affected city in Puerto Rico. The main city / town / county of Puerto Rico have been affected with coronavirus are
|Total Confirmed Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered||Total Active|
June 05, 2020 Today’s How Many COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico US:
Track Live statistics and today’s new COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico US:
|Total Active||New Cases||New Death||New Recovered|
Puerto Rico Coronavirus Updates by City / Town / County
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases in Puerto Rico
As of April 28, 2020 6:00 a.m. from various sources including the Puerto Rico Department of Health, the PR COVID-19 Dashboard, and the Puerto Rico Medical COVID-19 Task Force.
|Regions by the PR Dept. of Health||Municipalities||Confirmed Cases by Region|
|Arecibo||Arecibo, Barceloneta, Camuy, Ciales, Florida, Hatillo, Lares, Manatí, Morovis, Quebradillas, Utuado, Vega Baja||85|
|Bayamón||Barranquitas, Bayamón, Cataño, Comerío, Corozal, Dorado, Naranjito, Orocovis, Toa Alta, Toa Baja, Vega Alta||275|
|Caguas||Aguas Buenas, Aibonito, Caguas, Cayey, Cidra, Gurabo, Humacao, Juncos, Las Piedras, Maunabo, Naguabo, San Lorenzo, Yabucoa||180|
|Fajardo||Ceiba, Culebra, Fajardo, Luquillo, Río Grande, Vieques||28|
|Mayagüez||Aguada, Aguadilla, Añasco, Cabo Rojo, Hormigueros, Isabela, Lajas, Las Marías, Maricao, Mayagüez, Moca, Rincón, Sabana Grande, San Germán, San Sebastián||177|
|Metro||Canóvanas, Carolina, Guaynabo, Loíza, San Juan, Trujillo Alto||458|
|Ponce||Adjuntas, Arroyo, Coamo, Guánica, Guayama, Guayanilla, Jayuya, Juana Díaz, Patillas, Peñuelas, Ponce, Salinas, Santa Isabel, Villalba, Yauco||108|
Daily How Many COVID 19 Cases in Puerto Rico US
April 26, 2020, Sunday
Today’s Novel Coronavirus 405 New Cases and 25 New Deaths in Puerto Rico US
April 25, 2020, Saturday
31 New Cases and 6 New Deaths in Puerto Rico US
April 24, 2020, Friday
New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Puerto Rico US
April 23, 2020, Thursday
Today New Cases, New Deaths, New Recoveries and Total Test in Puerto Rico US
April 22, 2020, Wednesday
407 New Cases and 20 New Deaths in Puerto Rico US
April 21, 2020, Tuesday
383 New Cases and 20 New Deaths in Puerto Rico US
April 20, 2020, Monday
370 New Cases and 19 New Deaths in Puerto Rico US
April 18, 2020, Saturday
330 New Cases and 18 New Deaths in Puerto Rico US
April 16, 2020, Thursday
Today New cases 308 and 17 deaths in Puerto Rico US
Coronavirus Covid 19 Number Of Cases In United States of America (USA)
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Virgin Islands
- US Military
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Princess Ship
- Wuhan Repatriated
- Diamond Princess Ship
Countries With Highest Number of Coronavirus Cases Worldwide:
Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 is present globally in more than 210 countries and territories. Coronavirus has started from china in December 2019 and rapidly reached all over the world. In a few months, COVID 19 has become a major threat and alarm for the world and humanity. List of Major countries affected with coronavirus is given below
- SOUTH KOREA
This post is about corona cases in Puerto Rico, Coronavirus cases in Puerto Rico, COVID-19 cases in Puerto Rico, Corona cases in USA, Coronavirus cases in USA, COVID-19 cases in USA, Coronavirus news, coronavirus updates, first coronavirus case in Puerto Rico, first coronavirus death in Puerto Rico, Total coronavirus cases in Puerto Rico, total coronavirus deaths in Puerto Rico, Coronavirus cases in Puerto Rico district wise, coronavirus cases worldwide, coronavirus cases, coronavirus case in Puerto Rico city wise, coronavirus cases in USA citywide, coronavirus cases in USA state wise, Coronavirus cases in San Juan, and San Juan coronavirus cases.
- WHO (World Health Organization) Coronavirus updated Cases
- Sheikh, Knvul; Rabin, Roni Caryn (March 10, 2020). “The Coronavirus: What Scientists Have Learned So Far”. The New York Times. Retrieved March 24, 2020.
- Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, Lofy KH, et al. (March 2020). “First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States”. N. Engl. J. Med. 382 (10): 929–936. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa2001191. PMC 7092802. PMID 32004427.
- “Coronavirus: the first three months as it happened”. Nature. April 22, 2020. doi:10.1038/d41586-020-00154-w.
- “Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States”. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Second Travel-related Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detected in United States: The patient returned to the U.S. from Wuhan on January 13, 2020
- “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Cases in U.S.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Johns Hopkins CSSE. “Coronavirus COVID19 (2019-nCoV)” (ArcGIS). Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moon, Sarah. “A seemingly healthy woman’s sudden death is now the first known US coronavirus-related fatality”. CNN.
- “CDC Weekly Key Messages: March 29, 2020 as of 10:30 p.m.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. March 29, 2020. Archived from the original on April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- Smith, Oliver (April 21, 2020). “The only places on Earth still (apparently) without coronavirus”. The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on April 24, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- “Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins”. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- “COVID-19 Statistics By Country”. Coronavirus Dashboard. Retrieved April 20,2020.
- “COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of April 21, 2020, by country”, Statista, May 4, 2020
- Raju, Manu; Barrett, Ted; Foran, Clare; Wilson, Kristin (March 25, 2020). “White House, Senate reach historic $2 trillion stimulus deal amid growing coronavirus fears”. CNN. Retrieved March 25, 2020.
- Pramuk, Jacob (March 25, 2020). “Senate passes $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, sending it to the House”. CNBC. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Zeballos-Roig, Joseph (March 27, 2020). “Trump signs the $2 trillion coronavirus economic relief bill into law, which includes checks for Americans and business loans”. Business Insider. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Re, Gregg (April 21, 2020). “Senate passes $484B ‘Phase 3.5’ coronavirus stimulus package by voice vote amid tensions in chamber”. Fox News. Retrieved April 23,2020.
- Caygle, Heather; Ferris, Sarah (April 23, 2020). “House passes $484 billion relief package after weeks of partisan battles”. Politico. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Ryan, Kevin J. (April 24, 2020). “The New PPP Funds Will Run Out Quickly. Apply Anyway”. Inc.com. Retrieved April 26, 2020.
- Carney, Jordain (April 21, 2020). “McConnell hits brakes on ‘phase four’ coronavirus relief”. The Hill. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- Everett, Burgess; Caygle, Heather (May 11, 2020). “McConnell brushes off Pelosi as she finalizes relief package”. Politico. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Moreno, J. Edward (March 13, 2020). “Lawmakers call for universal basic income amid coronavirus crisis”. The Hill. Retrieved March 16, 2020.