Tag: lotto draw today
PCSO Lotto Result Today May 24 2022
PCSO Lotto Result Today May 24 2022 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office officially conducted live draws of PCSO Lotto Result Today May 24 2022 for today Tuesday at 9pm.
Today’s Multimillion PCSO Lotto 6/42, 6/49 and 6/58 Lotto Results, which the PCSO has given the result of these two & three lotto games on May 24 2022 at 9PM.
6/42, 6/49 & 6/58 PCSO Lotto Result Today May 24 2022
6/42 Lotto Results
09PM: 13-29-26-11-12-34 Winner:0
Jackpot Prize: Php 30,265,196.20
6/49 Super Lotto Results
09PM: 22-32-02-38-25-33 Winner:0
Jackpot Prize: Php 18,272,876.00
6/55 Grand Lotto Results
09PM: 20-22-09-54-06-19 Winner:0
Jackpot Prize: Php 100,064,568.00
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes has also announced the 6/42, 6/49 and 6/58 Lotto Draw 0 Jackpot winners today on May 24 2022.
See also following updated results 6/58 Lotto Results Today , 6/49 Lotto Results Today , 6/55 Lotto Results Today , 6/45 Lotto Results Today and 6/42 Lotto Result Today pages to reconfirm previous day results. Suggest we hearing tips through the comment box.
PCSO Lotto Results and Latest Jackpot as of Tuesday, May 24 2022
The table below shows the most recent results and the jackpot for all these lotto games as of today
|Ultra Lotto 6/58||20-22-09-54-06-19||Php 100 Million|
|Grand Lotto 6/55||02-48-12-42-44-06||Php 122.4 Million|
|Super Lotto 6/49||22-32-02-38-25-33||Php 18.2 Million|
|Mega Lotto 6/45||03-36-26-09-05-13||Php 40.9 Million|
|Lotto 6/42||37-34-32-35-08-36||Php 26.3 Million|
Note: Jackpot rewards are based on 20% and the agent’s premium is 1%.
[table id=1 /]
PCSO offers 6 games with 6 variations: 6/42 Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, 6/49 Super Lotto, 6/55 Grand Lotto, and 6/58 Ultra Lotto PHP 24.00 per collection (including 20) ۔ Documentary stamp or SDR.
- Only persons 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto and to say the winnings.
- Lotto players can purchase their tickets before 8:00 pm so as to hitch the evening draws.
- Players are liable for checking the accuracy of all data printed in their tickets like the amount combination, draw date, and bet amount.
- The TRAIN law requires a 20% Documentary Stamps Tax (DST) added to the ticket cost.
- All lottery winnings above 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% tax under the TRAIN Law.
https://www.pcso.gov.ph ( PCSO )