NJ Mega Millions Next Draw April 04 2023 – Estimated Jackpot
New Jersey Mega Millions Next Draw April 04 2023 Estimated Jackpot
Who owns Mega Millions?
Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) is an American non-profit association that operates Mega Millions Lottery with the agreement. On September 6, 1996, it was started as The Big Game. New Jersey Lottery is its first additional member. The Big Game became Mega Millions in May 2002.
What is the next Estimate Jackpot of Mega Millions?
There was no jackpot winner in New Jersey for this drawing of Mega Millions. Mega Millions Friday’s drawings are a perceived lucky drawing for players because most winners whipped the Jackpot on Fridays. Mostly Friday drawing is known as Blessed Drawing.
Mega Millions Jackpot increased for Tuesday’s Drawing & Estimated Jackpot will be
$385 Million which features a cash option worth $203.8 Million
When Next Mega Millions Drawing will happen?
The next drawing of the Mega Millions jackpot will be held on
Tuesday, April 04, 2023, at 10:00 P.M.E.T
In New Jersey, Mega Millions Jackpot Drawings are held at 10:00 P.M.E.T every Tuesday and Friday.
NJ Mega Millions Last Drawing winning numbers
Here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, Mar 24, 2023:
Mega ball number: 23
Megaplier was 4x
Mega Millions Jackpot Analysis for April 04, 2023
State: New Jersey
Drawing Date: Tuesday, April 04, 2023
Jackpot: $385 Million with a Cash Value of $203.8 Million
Federal Tax: 37%
State Tax: 10.75%
30 annual payments: $99,341,340
Cash lump sum: $50,040,295
New Jersey Mega Millions of Odds of Winning
There are nine ways to win prizes. To win the Next estimated Jackpot of $188 Million here are the Odds of Winning
|5 White balls + 1 Mega Ball||Jackpot||1 in 302,575,350|
|5 White balls||$1,000,000||1 in 12,607,306|
|4 White balls + 1 Mega Ball||$10,000||1 in 931,001|
|4 White balls||$500||1 in 38,792|
|3 White balls + 1 Mega Ball||$200||1 in 14,547|
|3 White balls||$10||1 in 606|
|2 White balls + 1 Mega Ball||$10||1 in 693|
|1 White balls + 1 Mega Ball||$4||1 in 89|
|1 Mega Ball||$2||1 in 37|
|Mega Millions’ overall odds of winning are 1 in 24|
Can Players purchase NJ Mega Millions lottery tickets online?
Multi-state game Mega Millions, are liable for the jackpot prizes so details on the lottery websites are available that the New Jersey lottery recommends. Players cannot purchase tickets for the local games online.
Can Powerball be played outside the US?
Yes, To play Mega Million There is no need to be a citizen or resident of the US. Multistate Mega Millions Lottery tickets may be bought from abroad online. But in case of winning you should have to claim in the state to which a ticket belongs. So the winner will travel to claim winnings.
At what time does any bettor buy NJ Mega Millions tickets?
The New Jersey Mega Millions tickets can be purchased at 11:00 P.M . E.T. The deadline for Mega Millions in New Jersey varies by jurisdiction. The cut-off time for buying a Mega Million ticket changes by state so don’t wait until the last minute.
How much cost do Mega Millions require to buy lottery tickets?
The per-play ticket cost of Mega Millions is $2 per play. If players add an option of Mega plier option then the ticket cost becomes $1. New Jersey assumed the Megaplier option in 2011. The ticket cost is $3 for the just Jackpot plays (available in certain jurisdictions).
How do bettors play NJ Mega Millions?
Players pick five numbers from 1 to 70. And also pick a Mega Ball number from 1 to 25. Bettors can also add the Megaplier where prizes are available in the form of a Jackpot.
Where can I buy NJ Mega Millions tickets?
Players can play the Mega Millions lottery in 45 states Unfortunately, New Jersey can’t sell individual Lottery tickets over the Internet. Online subscriptions are available in New Jersey for LOTTO, Mega Millions, and Cash4Life.
Where can I watch Mega Millions drawing?
Is Mega Millions have a lump sum or annuity option?
Mega Millions suggest winners a single lump sum or 30 annuity payments over 29 years.
Can winners remain anonymous in New Jersey?
Recently a new law is signed for winners in New Jersey to stay anonymous.
What were the biggest Mega Millions Jackpots?
Here are the Top jackpots since the Mega Millions lottery began in 1996 as The Big Game.
- January 31, 2023 – $31 million ($16.5 million cash) won with a ticket sold in Woburn, Mass.
- January 24, 2023 – $33 million ($17.4 million cash) won with a ticket sold in Belchertown, Mass.
- January 17, 2023 – $20 million ($10.6 million cash) won with a ticket sold in the Bronx, N.Y.
- January 13, 2023 – $1.348 billion ($723.5 million cash) won with a ticket sold in Lebanon, Maine.
- October 14, 2022 – $502 million ($252.0 million cash) – two winning tickets ($251 million each)
- Edward Lojewski, with a ticket sold in San Jose, Calif.
- Pineapple Trust of Bonita Springs, Fla.
- July 29, 2022 – $1.337 billion ($780.5 million cash) won by an anonymous partnership with a ticket purchased in Des Plaines, Ill.
- April 15, 2022 – $20 million ($11.9 million cash) won by an anonymous trust with a ticket purchased in Pegram, Tenn.
- April 12, 2022 – $110 million ($66.9 million cash) won by a Minnesota couple with a ticket purchased in Ramsey, Minn.
- March 8, 2022 – $128 million ($85.8 million cash) won by Herman Kahan of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- January 28, 2022 – $426 million ($292.9 million cash) won by Kristine Wellenstein with a ticket purchased in Woodland Hills, Calif.
- October 22, 2021 – $108 million ($75.2 million cash) won by a family in Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
- September 21, 2021 – $431 million ($314.4 million cash) won by Goodtimez LLC with a ticket purchased in Manhattan, N.Y.
- June 8, 2021 – $55 million ($38.0 million cash) won by an anonymous player in Crestwood, Ill.
- May 21, 2021 – $516 million ($349.3 million cash) won by the Peace of Mind Trust in Pennsylvania.
- February 16, 2021 – $96 million ($68.5 million cash) won by Leonard and Lorraine Padavan of Blossvale, N.Y.
- January 22, 2021 – $1.050 billion ($776.6 million cash) won by the Wolverine FLL Club of Oakland County, Mich.
In how many days do winners collect Mega Millions Jackpot in New Jersey?
According to New Jersey Lottery representative: Sometimes it happens the next day and other times winners in New Jersey have waited until the last week.