Tag: powerball lottery results today
Powerball Lottery Jackpot Winning Numbers
The Powerball lottery jackpot for Saturday’s lottery drawing has increased to an estimated $258 million, with a cash option of $187.4 million.
The drawing is going to be held at 10:59 p.m. and televised on WABC-7 within the NY City area and Fox 29 within the Philadelphia area.
The winning numbers were: 6, 21, 49, 65, and 67. The Powerball drawn was 18 with an influence Play of 2X.
While nobody across the country hit Wednesday’s $241.8 million jackpot, five second-prize tickets were sold across the country, including one in New Jersey at Speed Mart on Park Boulevard in Clementon.
Tickets purchased in Ohio and Wisconsin are worth $2 million apiece since the buyers spent an additional $1 for the facility Play option. A ticket sold in Washington D.C. is worth $1 million, while one bought in California is valued at $4,472,553. California lottery prizes vary counting on ticket sales and the number of winners. They differ from the fixed second prizes offered in other participating states.
Powerball Lottery is played on Wednesday and Saturday in 45 states, New York, the U.S. Virginia and Texas.
|New York Lottery||Ohio Lottery||Virginia Lottery||Pennsylvania Lottery|
|New Jersey Lottery||Florida Lottery||Mississippi Lottery||Georgia Lottery|
There were also a pair of third-prize tickets bought in New Jersey that matched four numbers plus the Powerball. A ticket bought at Te-Amo on Paterson Plank Road in Secaucus is worth $150,000 because the winner spent an additional $1 for the facility Play option. A ticket sold via the Jackpocket app is valued at $50,000.
Wednesday’s winning numbers were: 12, 18, 20, 29, and 30. The Powerball drawn was 16 with an influence Play of 3X.
The Powerball jackpot was last hit June 5 when someone who bought a lucky ticket in Jacksonville, Florida won a $285.6 million prize.
Powerball will add a Monday drawing on Aug. 23 also as a second-chance baseball play drawing. The baseball play drawing will cost an additional $1 and offer a top prize of $10 million.
The odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are 292,201,388 to 1. A player who buys a $2 ticket has a few 1 in 11,688,053 chances to match five numbers and win a minimum of $1 million, while the chances are 913,129 to 1 of winning the third prize of a minimum of $50,000.
The New Jersey Lottery office in Lawrence is open by appointment only. you’ll still claim your winnings — provided they’re but $599.50 — face to face at any lottery retailer.
The lottery is additionally accepting mailed claims, though officials warn payments could be temporarily delayed. Winners are advised to form copies of the form and therefore the winning ticket for his or her records.
HOW TO PLAY
Play America’s favorite game! With multi-million-dollar jackpots that increase with each rollover, POWERBALL® offers players the prospect to win BIG for just $2 per play. Match all 5 white balls and therefore the Powerball to win the jackpot! Match just the 5 white balls and win $1 million! Players who add Power Play® for a further $1, can win $2 million for matching the five white balls or multiply their other non-jackpot prizes by 2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X. When the advertised jackpot is $150 million or less a 10X multiplier also will be added. So remember Florida, you’ve got to think big to win big!
- Select five numbers from 1 through 69 within the upper play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
- Select your Powerball number from 1 through 26 within the lower play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box for the terminal to randomly select your Powerball number.
- To multiply your non-jackpot prizes, select the facility Playbox. squeeze play costs $1 more per play. Please Note: the facility Playbox applies to all or any panels and Quick Picks played on the playslip.
- To play an equivalent number for quite one draw, select the number of draws you would like to play within the Advance Play section of your playslip or tell the retailer what percentage advance draws you would like to play. Read more information on Advance Play.
- Mark the JACKPOT COMBO box for a $2 POWERBALL®, a $2 FLORIDA LOTTO® with XTRA, and a $2 MEGA MILLIONS® Quick Pick ticket for subsequent available draw date.
- Review your selections carefully. POWERBALL tickets can’t be canceled.
- Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer ($2 per play for POWERBALL, or $3 per play for POWERBALL with Power Play). you’ll receive a ticket printed together with your numbers, draw date(s), and indicating whether your ticket maybe a squeeze play.
This post is about Powerball jackpot winning numbers, New York powerball lottery, New Jersey powerball lottery, Texas powerball lottery, Virginia powerball lottery, Florida powerball lottery, Mississippi powerball lottery, Pennsylvania powerball lottery, Ohio powerball lottery, Powerball jackopt lottery winner, powerball jackpot results, and much more.
Refrences: Source: For updated information on Lottery payouts and Federal tax obligations visit www.irs.gov.