PCSO Lotto Result Today September 18 2021
PCSO Lotto Result Today September 18 2021 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office officially conducted live draws of PCSO Lotto Result Today September 18 2021 for today Saturday at 9pm.
Today’s Multimillion PCSO Lotto 6/42 and 6/55 Lotto Results, which the PCSO has given the result of these two & three lotto games on September 18, 2021 at 9PM.
6/42 & 6/55 PCSO Lotto Result Today September 18 2021
6/42 Lotto Results
09PM: 18-29-12-02-30-08 Winner:0
Jackpot Prize: Php 23,853,504.40
6/55 Grand Lotto Results
09PM: 54-24-44-04-40-55 Winner:0
Jackpot Prize: Php 29,700,000.00
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes has also announced the 6/42 and 6/55 Lotto Draw 0 Jackpot winners today on September 18, 2021.
See also following updated results 6/58 Lotto Results Today , 6/49 Lotto Results Today , 6/55 Lotto Results Today , 6/45 Lotto Results Today and 6/42 Lotto Result Today pages to reconfirm previous day results. Suggest we hearing tips through the comment box.
PCSO Lotto Results and Latest Jackpot as of Saturday, September 18, 2021
The table below shows the most recent results and the jackpot for all these lotto games as of today
|Ultra Lotto 6/58||41-34-08-43-09-32||Php 115.5 Million|
|Grand Lotto 6/55||54-24-44-04-40-55||Php 29.7 Million|
|Super Lotto 6/49||22-30-46-47-18-48||Php 35.8 Million|
|Mega Lotto 6/45||21-42-30-20-40-01||Php 35.2 Million|
|Lotto 6/42||18-29-12-02-30-08||Php 23.8 Million|
Note: Jackpot rewards are based on 20% and the agent’s premium is 1%.
|DAILY UPDATED PCSO LOTTO RESULTS:
PCSO offers 6 games with 6 variations: 6/42 Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, 6/49 Super Lotto, 6/55 Grand Lotto, and 6/58 Ultra Lotto PHP 24.00 per collection (including 20) ۔ Documentary stamp or SDR.
- Only persons 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto and to say the winnings.
- Lotto players can purchase their tickets before 8:00 pm so as to hitch the evening draws.
- Players are liable for checking the accuracy of all data printed in their tickets like the amount combination, draw date, and bet amount.
- The TRAIN law requires a 20% Documentary Stamps Tax (DST) added to the ticket cost.
- All lottery winnings above 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% tax under the TRAIN Law.
https://www.pcso.gov.ph ( PCSO )