PCSO Lotto Result Yesterday August 28 2021
PCSO Lotto Result Yesterday August 28 2021 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office officially conducted live draws of PCSO Lotto Result Yesterday August 28 2021 for today Saturday at 9pm.
Today’s Multimillion PCSO Lotto 6/42 and 6/55 Lotto Results, which the PCSO has given the result of these two lotto games on August 28, 2021 at 9PM.
6/42 & 6/55 PCSO Lotto Result Yesterday August 28 2021
6/42 Lotto Results
09PM: 21-25-41-02-17-29 Winner:0
Jackpot Prize: Php 5,940.000.00
6/55 Grand Lotto Results
09PM: 46-40-33-29-47-25 Winner:0
Jackpot Prize: Php 114,692,024.80
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes has also announced 6/42 and 6/55 Lotto Draw 0 Jackpot winner today on August 28, 2021.
See also the following updated results 6/58 Lotto Results Yesterday, 6/42 Lotto Results Yesterday, 6/49 Lotto Results Yesterday, 6/45 Lotto Results Yesterday, and 6/42 Lotto Result Yesterday pages to reconfirm previous day results. Suggest we hearing tips through the comment box.
PCSO Lotto Results and Latest Jackpot as of Saturday, August 28, 2021, Yesterday
The table below shows the most recent results and the jackpot for all these lotto games as of today
|Ultra Lotto 6/58||19-53-49-47-48-56||Php 76.8 Million|
|Grand Lotto 6/55||46-40-33-29-47-25||Php 114.6 Million|
|Super Lotto 6/49||10-25-35-09-46-27||Php 15.8 Million|
|Mega Lotto 6/45||42-45-22-35-11-14||Php 8.9 Million|
|Lotto 6/42||21-25-41-02-17-29||Php 5.9 Million|
Note: Jackpot rewards are based on 20% and the agent’s premium is 1%.
|DAILY UPDATED PCSO LOTTO RESULTS:
PCSO offers 6 games with 6 variations: 6/42 Lotto Yesterday, 6/45 Mega Lotto Yesterday, 6/49 Super Lotto Yesterday, 6/55 Grand Lotto Yesterday, and 6/58 Ultra Lotto Yesterday PHP 24.00 per collection (including 20) ۔ Documentary stamp or SDR.
- Only persons 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto and to say the winnings.
- Lotto players can purchase their tickets before 8:00 pm so as to hitch the evening draws.
- Players are liable for checking the accuracy of all data printed in their tickets like the amount combination, draw date, and bet amount.
- The TRAIN law requires a 20% Documentary Stamps Tax (DST) added to the ticket cost.
- All lottery winnings above 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% tax under the TRAIN Law.
https://www.pcso.gov.ph ( PCSO )