Powerball Lottery Winning Numbers Jan 15 2022
Powerball Lottery & Powerball Plus winning numbers for Saturday, January 15, 2022, are out. Check today’s winning results here.
The Powerball lottery is a lottery in America that’s conducted in 45 states. The estimated jackpot prize is estimated to be $48 million. This lottery takes place every Wednesday and Saturday and is coordinated by the Multi-State Lottery Association. The jackpot that the lottery offers is never less than $40 million. A Powerball lottery ticket either costs $2 or $3. The lottery game is easy to play just like many other lottery games.
Powerball Lottery winning numbers
The Powerball winning numbers and results will be announced at 10 pm EST. Check for the final results in some time. The last lottery took place on January 12 at its usual time.
Powerball Lottery Previous Winners
As mentioned, the previous Powerball was held on January 12, 2021. The winning numbers for the lottery were 12, 21, 22, 30, 33 and the Power Ball was 24.
How to play the Powerball game?
- The minimal Powerball bet costs $2.
- In the game, every player must elect up to five numbers from a set of 69 numbers.
- Players also have to choose one number from 26 Red Powerball.
- The order of drawn numbers on the lottery tickets is irrelevant and won’t matter
- Still, he may activate the Power Play option, which will multiply the lower-league winnings by 2x, If a player pays a redundant $1.
- To win the Powerball lottery jackpot, one must match all the five numbers in any order, and also the red Powerball number.
- Although it has a catch to it, which can be seen in the sanctioned chart of Powerball lottery winnings
Facts about Powerball
- Started in 1988 as Lotto America, its name was changed to Powerball on April 19, 1992
- The $1.586 billion jackpot on January 13, 2016, was the largest lottery jackpot ever
- Since October 7, 2015, the game has used a 5/69 ( white balls) 1/26 (Powerballs) matrix from which winning numbers are drawn.
- There are 1 in odds of winning a jackpot
Source: For updated information on Lottery payouts and Federal tax obligations visit www.irs.gov.